Friday, September 19, 2014

Textures Show Reminder

The Textures show in Temecula is just around the corner, so I'm re-posting information here as a reminder. I hope you will be able to see this exhibit!


I am very pleased to be a part of the fiber art group - "Textures". This is a Temecula based group and they have a fiber art exhibit each year that starts the same weekend as the outdoor quilt show. The fiber art exhibit continues for about a month. It is held in a charming building with an art gallery called "The Gallery at the Merc". It is located in the Old Town area of Temecula.

Textures has thirteen artists and they each have two pieces in the show. These pieces have never been seen before so its all fresh art work!!! It should be a wonderful show. I will post about my two pieces after the show starts.

There is an artist's reception on Friday, October 3rd, from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm.  I hope you can attend the reception and definitely see the exhibit! I've included information below on the exhibit and a link to the Textures website.




Textures – Fiber Arts

Contemporary Fiber Art Exhibit in a Gallery Setting

October 3, 2014 through November 2, 2014

Artist’s Reception

Friday, October 3rd, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Gallery at the Merc
42051 Main Street, Temecula, Ca. 92590
Gallery hours are subject to change. Call 866-653-8696 for information and times.

1 comment: