Monday, September 8, 2014

Shades of Passion - SAQA Fiber Art Exhibit

I am pleased to have two of my art quilts in the upcoming Southern California SAQA member show, "Shades of Passion".  I will have two of my city-scapes in this show, "A Slice of the OC" and "It was a Cold and Stormy Night".

This exhibit runs October 2 -31.  There is an artist's reception on Friday, October 10, from 5 to 8 pm. This postcard lists the members whose work is in the show. Last years show was beautiful and I expect the same for this year. The show location information is listed below the postcard. I hope to see you there.




Poway Center for the Performing Arts
15498 Espola Road
Poway, CA 92064
858-668-4693



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Eileen! I'm looking forward to the reception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mia! And congratulations to you too!

    ReplyDelete