Sunday, February 18, 2018

Building Tiles

Several years ago I was showing a friend a city-scape I had made. She said, "Oh I have the perfect thing for that!". The "perfect thing" was building tiles.  Brightly colored squares made of plastic. They have a hole in the center that allows you to sew them on, like you would a sequin. Here is a picture of them:



Well I love to put these on buildings now. Of course I went out and bought a lot of them. I think I now have more than I could ever use in my life time, but they are pretty!

I put them on my blue and red tie-scape buildings, as you can see in these photos:























I sewed side panels on this and a back and made it a box shaped pillow. Here it is finished! Yippee!



Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment