Thursday, November 30, 2017

Mediterranean Inspirations

I have been traveling this fall quite a bit and haven't had time this last month to do many posts on this blog. But I am getting back to my normal routine and will start showing a project soon.

My travels took me to Oregon for a fun fishing and camping trip with friends, the Houston Texas International Quilt Festival and a Mediterranean cruise. The cruise was the best of the three trips. I visited Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, France and Spain. Every port had interesting sights to see and visit. I am posting below some of my favorite photos from the trip:

Rome Architecture
   




Gaudi Sagrada Familia in Barcelona




Naples Balcony





Corfu Greece Knitting Shop Owner




Roman Cafe

I took over 1,000 photos on this trip, so these are  obviously just a minor snapshot of what I saw. It was an inspiring trip from an artistic point of view. It will be a highlight in my life for a long time.

I've got a few activities that will keep me tied up through the middle of December, but after that I will begin posting a new project. As always, I thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment