Thursday, June 1, 2017

Flying Geese Quilt Show - This Weekend!!!

The Flying Geese Quilt Show is this weekend! I belong to this guild and am always proud to have my quilts displayed at it. They have many fun things at the show, like vendors, auctions, raffles, and of course, quilts.  One of my favorites is the boutique. It is a wonderful little place to buy one of a kind items. They are high quality hand crafted items. You will find great gifts for your loved ones, and for you too!  This year I made some note cards for the boutique.  I show one of them below.





The show is Saturday June 3rd, 10 am to 4 pm, and Sunday June 4th, 10 am to 3:30pm.
The show is at Soka University (1 University Drive, Aliso Viejo, CA).  $10 entry for both days. Free parking.


 I hope you have a chance to make it to the show! I really think you'll enjoy it!

Thanks for visiting my blog!











No comments:

Post a Comment