Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stitching the Border

I thought I would show you a close up of the border as I am stitching it. You can see the black Frixion pen markings that I followed.




I decided not to do the curlicue stitching between the border around the center and the major fancy horseshoe design.  It was too small to see, I thought and didn't enhance the appearance. I just stitched right over the markings.




I'm always glad when I get to a point that I can press the piece and get rid of the markings. They make it look messy and I get sick of that look. Here it is after pressing, and you can see the difference. It looks a lot cleaner.




I should be done with the rest of the border soon. I'll show you that in my next post. Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment