Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Featured Quilter At Flying Geese Quilters Guild 2015 Quilt Show

What a great experience it was to be one of the Featured Quilters at the 2015 Flying Geese Quilters Guild Quilt Show! I had a chance to speak to a lot of people and it was extremely flattering to have my work on display. I received many nice comments and had a chance to show some family and friends my fiber art work. Fiber Art is a major part of my life, but I have other interests and friends and some have not seen my work. I think some of them think I make traditional quilts and don't quite understand what I mean when I describe it. So having a chance to show them what I make was important to me. This last weekend will be one of the highlights of my life, I think.

 Here are some photos of my area at the show:

Pelican on Pier

Some of my fiber art pieces on display

Some of my fiber art pieces on display

Some of my fiber art pieces on display

My Poster Board

Some of my fiber art pieces on display

My Brother John and Me

My Cottage Friends Group


Some of my fiber art pieces on displayon

Some of my fiber art pieces on display



No comments:

Post a Comment