Monday, March 4, 2019

"Say Something" Exhibit


"He's All That"


I'm proud to have several of my fiber art pieces in BEYOND THE EDGE FIBER ARTIST'S new exhibit on display at the Rancho Buena Vista Adobe in Vista, California. The exhibit is entitled "Say Something".  My pieces on display include a few of my "Attitudes" pieces, and my "Waste Not, Want Not" collage. Here is information about the exhibit:

SAY SOMETHING

A new exhibit from Beyond the Edge Fiber Artists. 

"Say Something" will be shown in March 2019 at the 

 Rancho Buena Vista Adobe Gallery (Rancho Buena Vista).  

The Gallery is located at 640 Alta Vista Drive, Vista, California. 

Phone (760) 639-6164. 

The gallery is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 10 am 

to 3 pm and runs through March 30th.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment