Tuesday, October 3, 2017

"ATTITUDES" Solo Exhibit Announcement!




"Fashion Plate" by Eileen Wintemute

ATTITUDES” – that is the name of my new solo exhibit that is going on the road! Yippee! I am proud and honored to have this exhibit debut at Mancuso’s “World Quilt Florida” festival in Orlando at the Orange County Convention Center.  The show dates are January 18 – 20, 2018.


ATTITUDES” is a collection of fiber art pieces I have created showing people depicting great “attitude”. I don’t necessarily mean they have a good attitude, but their posture and expression show the world they are full of something… 

I show one of the pieces, “Fashion Plate”, here. I think you will get an idea of what I mean from this one.

In February the exhibit travels to Virginia for the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival and in March to New Jersey for Quiltfest. I’ll post more information about those two shows as we get closer to the dates of the events.

Anyway, it is very exciting for me and I am thrilled and proud! Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're famous!! And it's very well deserved! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete