Tuesday, March 21, 2017

"Bird Of The Night"







I decided to make a second fiber art piece for Beyond the Edge Fiber Artist's  "Put A Bird On It!" exhibit.

This is that second piece, and I call it "Bird of the Night". It measures 40" x 40". I'll show in my upcoming posts how I made this piece. It is currently on display at the Rancho Buena Vista Adobe Gallery in Vista, California, along with over 30 other fiber art pieces.






Here is information about the exhibit:




Textile Translations
A new exhibit from Beyond the Edge Fiber Artists

Textile Translations will be shown from March 7 through April 3, 2017 at the Rancho Buena Vista Adobe Gallery (Rancho Buena Vista).  The Gallery is located at 640 Alta Vista Drive, Vista, California. Phone (760) 639-6164. The gallery is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 10 am to 3 pm.




1 comment:

  1. This exceptional work has a luminescent quality. It is definitely a show stopper.

    ReplyDelete