Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Slouchy Holiday Purse!

This is a perfect time to show you my Holiday Purse! I call it a Slouchy Holiday Purse because it tilts to one side. I made this using a pattern I purchased at Road to California about 4 years ago. I started it at a retreat and just finished it. 





I used some of my Mother's costume jewelry on the front of the purse, and the red lower section is made from a red velvet dress that she made for herself.



So now I have a Christmas special occasion purse!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh, that is SO CUTE, and it's made even better by the use of family materials. What a lovely way to honor your mom, get yourself something adorable, and showcase your considerable talents. I'm sure that purse will be very special to you for a long time. (And now, with that in mind, we need to schedule a festive lunch sometime soon, maybe after 12/28?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only have you created a beautiful purse but the sentiment it holds touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete