Thursday, August 1, 2013

Learn to Make "A Slice of the OC"

If you are interested in learning art quilting techniques, sign up for my class where I teach you to make this quilt that I call "A Slice of the OC". It is based on landmarks in Orange County, California. I will be teaching the class at Flying Geese Fabrics in Tustin, California on August 17, from 10am - 4pm,. It is a pretty fast project that you will start in the class and finish at home. The store has a kit that you can purchase that includes the top fabrics and trims. You will need to provide the backing, batting and some other supplies. The class cost is $40, and I don't know right now what the kit cost will be.



The Flying Geese Fabric Store is located at 307 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA.
Their phone number is: 714-544-9349.

No comments:

Post a Comment