Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bridges Exhibit at the Long Beach IQF

If you haven't gone to the International Quilt Festival in Long Beach the last few years, you have really missed a wonderful quilt show. The exhibits are overwhelming, and they have a large number of vendors that allow for some fun shopping!

This year I have a quilt in one of the exhibits called "Bridges". This is a Quilts on the Wall Exhibit, and the image at the left is the postcard for it created by Jo Griffith. The postcard is a compilation of parts of each of the fiber art pieces in the exhibit. I am prevented by IQF from showing my quilt here until after it shows in Long Beach. If you make it to the show I hope you check out this exhibit, and have lots of fun too! And congrats to my friends who have quilts in this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment